Our Mission Statement
The Wexford Genealogy Organization is a nonprofit organization that was started in 2002. WGO was formed for the purpose to create and build interest in the study of family history and to preserve local genealogical records.
- To preserve and collect historical record of ancestors and local history.
- To compile, prepare, and index records of local interest.
- To aid members of the community with instructions on current genealogy research.
- To raise funds, solicit and obtain grants, and donations for our objectives.
- To hold membership and board meetings to plan projects and conduct business.
- To offer educational seminars, classes, and guest speakers on topics related to genealogy research.
- To offer a newsletter with current happenings of our group.